Event Manager at NOTAGALLERY
NOTAGALLERY was founded in 2022 by artist Ivan Gette to explore the space beyond the rigid walls of the typical gallery situated in a white cube. NOTAGALLERY opens a vibrant space where artists of all disciplines and mediums can meet, connect, and support each other. Visiting NOTAGALLERY is not just about looking at art but experiencing it. It‘s about being part of the community and feeling the vibe.We are currently seeking an experienced Event Manager to join our team full-time at NOTAGALLERY. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing various events such as exhibition launches, art shows, and musical live performances to promote and showcase the artworks of our gallery as well as coordinating external pop-up events.
– Plan, organize and coordinate in-house events such as art shows, workshops and promotional events as well as external pop-up events
– Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote events and increase attendance
– Manage event logistics, including vendor coordination, setup, and breakdown
– Manage event budgets and ensure cost-effective execution of events
– Set up time schedules and coordinate them with curators, artists, and other stakeholders to ensure successful event execution
– Prepare design briefings for promotional material such as event posters, flyers, and others
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in event management, preferably in the art industry
– Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
– Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
– Familiarity with art exhibitions and gallery operations
– Proficient in MS Office applications, Google Drive and Keynote
– Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter for the role to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
POTSDAMER STRASSE 124